Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vivienne Westwood For Melissa Yellow Three Strap Flats Size 37


Yellow three strap Vivienne Westwood for Melissa flats. I am so in love with these shoes and I am so sad that they're a little too tight for me. I bought them hoping they would have a little bit of stretch but sadly they don't so they must go. Worn once.

Cost: $40.Postage within Australia: $10. Email me with your postcode/zip code for international postage quotes.
Email fat.aus.blog@gmail.com if you're interested/have a question, please don't comment here.
Payment by PayPal only, first in best dressed.

1 comment:

  1. i really like these shoes vw is so amazing her fashion creations r so cool1

    great post!



    id love to invite you to visit my blog http://euqinom7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete